Saturday, December 31, 2005

Chye says "hi"

Happy New Year to you and may it bring all you desire and deserve !!!
The last outing of the year saw 15 mongrels baying at the 1st tee box and sniffing a wee tot of Scottish anaesthetic to ease the pain. Having said that I think I am in great need of the 'hair of the dog' this morning.... better not to think about it as I gaze out of my office window across hazy Dhaka.... reflects my state of mind !!! There is something desperately sad about the fact that the rest of mankind wakes up this morning nursing their hangover in the privacy of their own homes whilst we have to carry it into the office for all our fellow work mates to witness!!! Oh well, better stop moaning and remember that we are paid to be in Bangy to work!!!

Back to the golf... I can see it is going to one of those days where my mind is going to keep wandering off into Dream land.....concentrate..........who was it that proudly clung to the Dog doodoo trophy at the end of the day....... it was not young Angus Mackinnon, son and heir of big Gus.... but only because it was his first outing with the dogs !!! So that honour went to Chye on 19 points. Graham had 21 and many others had equally miserable scores. At the other end and the winners of bollocks.... oh dear, my heads hurts...... we had none other than Top Dog himself in 3rd place with 31 points, Pascale, once again and despite having her handicap savaged came 2nd with 33 points. And Leader of the Pack this week is Big Douglas Broderick with a substantial 38 points. Nearest the pin on the 8th was Paul Rodgers. Well done. I have a nasty feeling that Chief Chopper will be taking his revenge on some mutts handicaps.

I am away for the next 2 weeks so will not be joining the pack on Saturday. Chief Chopper will be Top Dog for his last outing.... have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home