Sunday, March 19, 2006

Paddy's revenge

Hi Pack
A large turn out of 23 assorted mongrels appeared at Kurmitola to witness an amazing display of golf by Top Dog... Saint Patrick did what only Rabbi Burns has managed before!!! The legs were numb, the arms spasmodic and the brain convulsive!! I suppose it was a miracle that I got round the course and got any points at all !! BUT I didn't end up with the Dog doodoo.... a very kind gentleman took pity on my parlous state and humoured me by getting the same number of points but through sheer decency arranged his points in a manner that gave him the honour. Brian, you are a true gent and I thank you, Sir. I suppose you want to know how few points we got.... an average of less than 1 per hole !!! The next nearest to the odoriferous pleasure were a good 7 points ahead !!!

Nearest the pin was Lisette who started off as a contender for the doodoo but suddenly got to grips with something and came in with a splendid score. In 3rd place was Gary losing on countback to Lisette on 33 points. Lilo is Leader of the Pack this week with 34 points. Well done.

Handicap adjustments.... Alan and Brian up 1 and Lilo down 1.

A reminder.... please let Gus know of you attendance or otherwise for the Dogs dinner on 8th April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home